Whole Body Vibration with Oxygen Therapy
While there are many different types and applications of vibration therapy used in this office, there is a wide range of positive benefits that can be achieved. Whole body vibration has approval from the Federal Drug Administration for its ability to push water into interstitial tissues such as spinal discs. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg. While traditionally used by athletes because it tones muscles more effectively than conventional exercises, in the healthcare world whole body vibration can be applied beyond elite athletic performance.
Positive changes include lowering of the stress hormone cortisol, increasing fat burning, speeding up metabolism, increasing bone mineral density to prevent osteoporosis, improving lymphatic drainage, training equilibrium sense for improved balance and coordination, restoring hormonal balance, and increasing human growth hormone (the chemical most required for healing capabilities) levels to aid in the healing process after an injury. Vibration applied at specific frequencies can also be one of the more effective ways of breaking up scar tissue after an injury or surgery.
HOW WE DO IT:
We combine Whole Body vibration with Oxygen Therapy.
· Dramatically increase oxygenation of the tissues and cells
· Assist in recovering from stress related illnesses
· Prevent age related diseases such as macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetes, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia (and so much more!)
· Slow down (or Reverse!) the process of aging
· Increase the diameter of the blood vessels (capillaries) that provide oxygen and nutrients to tissues and cells